Friday 18 December 2015

BIG dreams

Being afraid of having big dreams is totally fine. I had SO many dreams that are SO unrealistic that were immediately turned into expectations and eventually did not come true. It was only because I did not work hard enough to live those dreams.

It does suck to expect/dream to achieve something and it simply does not happen. This has made me 'afraid' to dream again because of having a result that is just not satisfying enough, compared to what I expected. Yes, some people ALWAYS get what they want and I'm just not like that.

I miss being a child because I could dream big and nothing would bother me. Why not I relive my childhood again? There's nothing really stopping me from my dreams. Well, there's my procrastination which takes over everything . ahahahhah.

Next year ,(2016) is the year I'm going to work towards that HUGE dream which has been there stuck in my dream list( its right on top ). I really want next year to be the year I ACTUALLY learn something new and change myself. Change is good :)

If you have a big dream? Go for it! PUSH DOWN that wall that's stopping you
DREAMS DON'T WORK UNLESS YOU DO 

Until then, put on some classic Christmas tunes and work towards your dreams
#6daystochristmas




No comments:

Post a Comment