Monday 21 December 2015

HOW To Get in The Christmas spirit

Christmas is around the corner!!!! Even though I'm not a Christian. I'm definitely in the Christmas spirit this year. Mainly because I have been watching a lot of Christmas cooking shows on the tele. AHAHHAH ( so productive )

Watching Jamie Oliver cooking up traditional Christmas feasts DOES get you in the Christmas spirit, especially when he serves up classic desserts. Trying new cake recipes is something that I plan to do before Christmas arrives ( which is very soon ).

Christmas = VLOGMAS SEASON
Not used to watching youtube videos? PLEASE do try.You'll get hooked , I swear. I really REALLY suggest Zoella since she has put up a treat for her viewers with 24 Days of Zoella. Vlogmas really does set you in a Christmas mood !

Got a party you need to host? or you're just chilling for Christmas? Either way, Christmas is not Christmas without music.. duh

The playlist on my spotify is AMAZING. Classy Christmas tunes and hit songs. Check it out on my spotify account: roshnaynay

Until then, bake some fruit cakes :)

#3daystoChristmas !?!? ONLY?

No comments:

Post a Comment